Happy Friday! We hope everyone had a great week! Friday is by far the best day of the work week, with so much anticipation for the weekend and the feeling of knowing the work week is practically over. We've been seeing so many Friday posts lately that we decided to jump on the bandwagon and give it try. Plus, it is a nice way to take a look back and reflect on your week. So here we go, our top 5 list...
1. If you didn't get a chance to catch it yesterday, we had a our first guest blog post over on Leslyn's Lovely Life. We were pretty excited and continue to look forward to growing our blogging friends.
2. We celebrated our dog Coaty's 5th Birthday! He is such an important part of the family, amazing big brother, and we love him so much!
3. We enjoyed our first crop from the vegetable garden. Ok maybe not crop, but you know what, we're getting there :) Regardless, all of Faith's planting, watering, and tender love and care is paying off.
4. This beautiful painting was made by the ever so talented Faith! The best part, it was done on a whim. It's amazing what talent is produced on a restless mind.
5. We are so excited for this weekend and looking forward to our mini sister vacation! Stay tuned for random Instagram pics and future posts to come. We hope everyone had a great weekend!
We are linking with...