It's about that time...to get excited about Friday! We hope you had a great week. Here are a few highlights and things we are loving this week.
1. Transition Nail Polish: for the next few weeks we will be featuring a nail polish color that we are both loving. To start things off, we are going with what we are referring to as a transition color. We have one foot in summer and the other in fall. This color works nicely for those last few summer outfits while adding a touch of fall into your wardrobe.
2. With this week being the first full week of school for one of us (Faith), what better way to get your homework done than on the beach? I needed some inspiration while trying to get in as much sun as possible. I was actually able to get a lot accomplished and happy with the way my drawings came out.
3. We celebrated a family members 60th Birthday. There was a lot of food, family, and fun. We gave them this great t-shirt from Motivated Tanks N Tees Etsy shop, that was perfect for the occasion. They have a fun selection of different shirts that make for some great gift ideas!
4. Jersey Tomatoes! They are in season, ripe, and ready to go. We put together a salad and bruschetta to bring to a bbq over the weekend. Of course they were fresh from the garden :) It's nice to reap the fruits of your labor.
5. This time of year is always a little tricky when getting dressed. The mornings are cooler, the afternoons are warm, and then by the end of the day it's cooler again. We love wearing a great cardigan that makes the confusing weather more enjoyable. We are loving this one from H&M.
We hope you have a great weekend! There are so many great link ups to join on Friday's. Here are a few that we linking with...